Welcome to In His Image Family Medicine,
an authentically Catholic Family Practice.
We are a medical practice where Catholic teachings are highly upheld as guiding principles yet where all religious faiths are respected and appreciated.
A true Family and Obstetrical practice where:
• Religious teachings meet superior medical care
• All religious faiths are respected
• Patients are valued and educated about their health
• All ages are treated
• We are affiliated with Heywood Hospital
• NaProTECHNOLOGY® is featured - One of only three sites in New England
Please be advised that this practice does not provide abortions, sterilizations, contraceptives, artificial reproductive technologies, assisted suicide, nor do we refer for these services.
(NPT) stands for Natural Procreative Technologies and is a new medical science which helps couples treat reproductive disorders in a way which respects their fertility and the sacrament of marriage. It can also be used to treat various gynecologic problems such as premenstrual tension syndrome, abnormal bleeding and others.
NPT is provided to women and couples by doctors who have been trained at the Pope Paul VI Institute and certified by the American Academy of FertilityCare Professionals.